Boat International Press Release (PDF) CLICK HERE
We would like to give very special thanks to:
The Blue Marine Foundation (BLUE) is a charity dedicated to creating marine reserves and establishing sustainable models of fishing. BLUE aims to place 10% of the world’s oceans under protection by 2020 and 30% by 2030. To learn more please visit their website http://www.bluemarinefoundation.com Members play an active role in protecting our seas for future generations, to learn more click Join BLUE. Members are made up of business and political leaders, celebrities and artists. In short, anyone who wants to be a part of the oceans’ solution.
Boat International is the global authority in superyachting, celebrating the yachts and the life that comes with them through our unique environment and our unrivaled access. Boat International Media produces over 1.2 million magazines each year that sell in 60 countries worldwide and are published in three different languages. They organize 10 annual events in London, Monaco, Fort Lauderdale, Palm Beach, Porto Cervo and The British Virgin Isles.
The “Oceans Issue” February 2016 of Boat International Magazine is available via the Boat International App (check your mobile app store) and hard copies are available at book stores for a limited time and back orders online. To learn more about Boat International please visit http://www.boatinternational.com/
Mark’s Club is an elegant and traditional private members’ club, situated in a beautiful townhouse in Mayfair. Opened in 1973 as an alternative to the St James’s gentlemen’s clubs, Mark’s Club offers ladies and gentlemen luxurious comfort and exceptional service in a calm retreat from the city. Thank you for providing a memorable evening with excellent hospitality! http://www.marksclub.co.uk/
Thank You Ocean 2016 Judges:
Charles Clover, Executive Chairman of Blue Marine Foundation & Author of “The End of the Line”
Princess Zahra Aga Khan
Sir Charles Dunstone
Chris Gorell Barnes
Learn More About The Ocean Awards Judges – CLICK HERE
- San Diego Union Tribune - By Pamela Kragen
- Chef's Roll - By Keri Bridgwater
- Chef's Roll - Guac 'n' Roll 2016
CLICK TO VIEW THE VIDEO
Chef Claudette Wilkins - Bracero Cocina
Chef Rob Ruiz - Land & Water Co.
Claudia Sandoval - Winner of Master Chef Season 6 & Author of "Claudia's Cocina"
- Carlsbad Chamber of Commerce The Land & Water Company has been selected for the 2016 Best of Carlsbad Award in the Restaurant category by the Carlsbad Award Program. Click to Read the Press Release
- Carlsbad Chamber of Commerce - Business Journal March 2016
CLICK PDF Page 1 "Wellness is Good Business" & continued on Page 8
(Or article pages 1/15 ) by Leslie Luna
- Hayhouse Radio "Loving Yourself to Great Health" with Heather Dane airs every Monday from 3-4pm Pacific
Monday, March 7th, 2016 3-4pm "Sustainability: Healthy Body, Healthy Planet" interview with Chef Rob Ruiz - REVIEW the radio show episode summary recap. Heather Dane's Radio Show - Upcoming Shows & Archives CLICK HERE
- Eater San Diego Article - March 10th, 2016
Top Five Food-Related Instagrams to Follow Right Now by Keri Bridgwater
Follow on Instagram: Chef Rob Ruiz @chefrobruiz & Land & Water Co. @landandwaterco
- Getaway San Diego - "Tastes Of The Sea" - by Sharon Wright, Dawn-Renee Rice & Tammy Marx
Spring Featured Article (page 12 or 13/52)
ISSUU App Mobile Devices
- San Diego Union Tribune - "7 Unique San Diego Dining Adventures" by Pam Kragen
- San Diego Food System Alliance Press Release - Click to read the PDF
San Diego's Second Re:Source Unwasted Food Pop-Up Dinner Series
Hosted At The Land & Water Co. on May 10th, 2016 7-9PM - Click Here for Event Details & Tickets
- San Diego Union Tribune - "Tasty Ways to Avoid Food Waste" by Caron Golden
- Wild Lens - Eating Our Way Out Of The Seafood Crisis
With Chef Rob Ruiz by Matthew Podolsky & Sean Bogle - Click to Read
- San Diego Magazine June 2016 ~ San Diego's Best Restaurants 2016
By Troy Johnson | Photography by Sam Wells
Runner-up: Sushi Deli
Critic’s Pick: The Land & Water Co.
- Ashton Ferguson "Chef For A Day" at Land & Water Co. with Chef Rob Ruiz
Click on our VIDEOS tab on the main menu.
CBS 8 San Diego Story 7/26/16
- 2016 Chef of the year: Rob Ruiz
San Diego Union Tribune - 10/19/16